Meet Our Life Coaching Guruu: Sandra Swan!
By Simon 6 years ago
Sandra Swan is a leading life coach with over 15 years of experience in helping people to find more satisfying and meaningful careers. In 2000, she was one of the first 300 people in the UK to become certified as a life coach, and has worked with thousands of people in various career fields. As an NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) practitioner, Sandra keeps her skills up to date and relevant through continuous personal and professional development.
“You might be feeling overwhelmed or stressed, or just plain bored by your current career and have no idea how to move on,” Sandra says. “I’m a career maverick, so if you want to achieve success your way rather than the way everyone thinks you should, that’s where I come in”.
She’s pleased to join our team as a life coaching guru to help people change for the better and explore new approaches in their careers. These are just a few of the issues that Sandra is happy to advise on:
- I’m feeling stuck at work, what are 3 things you could suggest I do to get out of my career rut?
- I want to find the passion I once had for my work, what 3 actions can I take that will help me find a new career?
- I’m 45 and worried I’m too old to take up a new career, what can you suggest I do to overcome my doubts?
- I feel overwhelmed at work, what three simple things can you suggest to help me?
- I’ve been employed for the last 20 years and I’m confident I could do better in my own business.
- I’m worried about handing my notice in and plunging straight in. Is there another way that will give me more security?
A portion of Sandra’s fees will be given to Sight Concern Bedfordshire, which provides both emotional and practical support for people with sight loss in the local community. The organization helps people to claim benefits to which they are entitled, provides visual aids that make daily life a little easier and offers access to various activities that help them feel less alone and isolated, like clubs, outings and support groups.
Become one of the first to pick her brain for career guidance by registering an interest and gaining first access to Guruumee when we're live: https://www.guruumee.com/register-an-interest.